When it hits you..

Missing someone could be the worst feeling you'll ever feel sometimes. I'd like to describe it as something that has intoxicating effect. Why so?  because you can spend hours, days, thinking about the person and wishing they're beside you.
More often than not, you can actually feel the pain of missing him/her, but I think we we need to ask ourselves first, why do we feel it.
Maybe because you care about them or just because you love them.
LOVE; what is the best way to describe this four letter word. I couldnt find the right words and I cant pin down the reasons why do we love someone, that I am certain of. All I know is..its a human trait. The question I want to explore is, how can you tell if you're inlove?
Emotions can be tricky, it can make you antsy. Its like a roller coaster ride, and to tell you the truth I could easily lose myself the moment i felt cupid's arrow dodged in my heart. They say "denial will not save you when Cupid's arrow finds it's mark"
Can you tell your heart to stop feeling something for that person when you know that little thing that pumps blood inside you has its own mind? To love someone, is to love their flaws, to discover things about them. You also feel the joy when they're happy, the sadness when theyre blue.
I won't lie though, physical attraction, shared interest, plays a big role for me to be attracted and as time goes by I tend to evaluate their personality.
Does it match ours? It would be impossible to get along with someone and the feeling would be unpleasant if our attitude and behavior dont match.
Im a very keen observer, I take note of the things you like, you hate, and most especially I observe how you treat other people.Are you polite? are you courteous? or just plain assholic obnoxious person.
I dont care if youre the hottest guy in town, if your attitude sucks, id rather be alone.
You could be the cutest man, but if youre not smart, like i cant engage myself to an intelectual or substantial conversation, id rather watch something on National geographic channel or read a book 😊
I wanted to share something I read somewhere. Something to ponder:
"Dont chase someone just to let them go.Dont talk to someone everyday if you dont want an emotional connection.Dont do relationship-like things if you dont want a relationship.Dont hold back your feelings.
Its not often you find someone that you can actually connect with, so take a chance when that happens.If someone strikes your fancy and you feel happy about it, just do it. Just pursue it.Act like an adult and dont stand in denial, forget the opinions of your friends, your fears. Forget your crazy beliefs about love.In the end, a great relationship will enhance your life, coz you'll never experience the true thrill and joy of love-finding that perfect person, the person you enjoy talking to-if you dont try in the first place."
There you go! if you don't try, you'll never know so dont be afraid. It's probably worth it, he/she could be the person youve been looking for. You'll only hurt yourself and the other person if you.
There's a reason why you cant get him/her off your mind.Dont be a fool by making yourself believe that you can find another one like him/her, you'll feel tired and will end up feeling alone and lonely from searching.


Comments

Popular Posts