That thing called love

I've always believe in fairy tales. The magical feeling of love it brings. The joy of loving someone and the pain you get to endure when things aren't doing well.
Do you still remember your first love? Your first heartbreak?
I've had my heart broken and its no fun to deal with it..I do believe that time heals all wounds but you will never forget the pain youve felt. The days when you just cant eat, nights when you cant sleep, he's the first person you think of in the morning and last one before you close your eyes to sleep.
The most frustrating of all would be wrestling with yourself with so many questions. What happened? How did it happen? Why it has to end this way? Where did it go wrong? You beat yourself trying to figure out everything. I know the feeling, trust me, been there, done that.
In every relationship, there's always a heartbreaker and heartbreakee.
I dont believe in mutual decision when its time to end something. Someone will get to feel the hurt more than the other.
Each of us has its own way in dealing with heartbreak. I would describe it as catastrophic event, disastrous or you can call it whatever you want and the pain can be relentless.
My first heartbreak was not really painful, partly because I was also the heartbreaker.
He cheated on me, Ive forgiven him but I have come to realize when something is broken no matter how much you try to fix it you cant change the fact that its already broken and maybe because ive fallen out of love.
My second heartbreak was horrible, that brought desolation. It was a big surprise to me, during that time I feel physically and mentally drained but It was a kind of love that was hard to let go. The attraction was there when I first met him, I felt the spark. I described him as "handsome debonaire"
and when we broke up, I also broke up with his family because they were so nice to me and i recently reconnected with his mom, asking me why me and his son didnt end up together. A difficult question which i didnt bother to answer so I just laughed. I adore his mom so much and my respect for her and to his family will always be there.
My third heartbreak was harder than I thought it would be. He was my bestfriend, i tell him everything without reservation.
Ive changed for the better, his positive attitude was contagious. He was an angel, very patient and kind and I just want to remember him that way ☺
And I have to admit it took me several months to get over the pain when its time for us to end things. Its something that I cant explain, and you know there's no timetable to get over someone. I use my tears as my gauge. When I no longer cry then thats the time I can say I am okay.
And if you're going to ask what's the current status of my heart right now? that would be my topic on my next blog but just a hint..i am missing someone.


Comments

Popular Posts