Sharing your blessings

One of my favorite topics to talk about is all about sharing your blessings. I have the utmost respect and love for people who are generous. People who go the extra mile to help somone in need, to do more than they have to.
I was raised in a family where the importance of giving was instilled in me.
My grandma used to tell me that if you want someone to be kind to you, you have to show them kindness. I never understood that before, just like the old saying or phrase "When someone throws a stone at you, throw a piece of bread at him". Figuratively or literally? 😄
Sometimes, i feel blessed more than what I deserved. To be offered more than what I initially asked. To received more than what I asked. The question is, what do I do with those things? I share them and by doing so, It gives me a positive feeling that somehow it will come back to me tenfold in unexpected ways and it happens all the time.
This morning I've watched something, its a short clip and it has striking message that says "A simple act of caring creates an endless ripple" 😊
I know some of us would say, I cannot help because I dont have much. I wanna share something with you guys 😊 When I was in college, I had this friend and I asked for her help (I've already spent my allowance for the week-broke as hell 😆) She told me, Kat i only have 300 here but I can share the half with you. I was really surprised, like wow that was sweet gesture not forgotten. Hana, if youre reading this..that was you 😘
So, dont get tired in doing good, some people will doubt your intentions or tell you to stop giving too much. Its not your fault and it aint bad to have a big heart.Cultivate a seed of compassion, empathy within you and let it exude! It can restore one's faith in humanity. Love.Love.Love

Comments

Popular Posts